63-72 Coilover Front Kit
Product Number: 5100-F-CO
Fits 63-72 C10 Trucks
GSI's '63-72 Coilover Front Kit includes all the necessary components to replace your old worn-out suspension with our new coilover suspension for a low ride height! Everything has been designed and manufactured at our facility in Chandler, Arizona. All parts are cut with an Amada Laser and fabricated using the latest CNC equipment to ensure the best quality possible. The upper and lower arms use stock ball joints which are available at any auto parts store. Our custom designed tie rod adaptors require no modification to the spindle. We use RideTech Coilover Shocks and this kit is designed to use Stock motor mounts with a GM 350 engine. LS series engines are compatible with our motor mounts with the use of an LS to SBC adapter plate and a low profile oil pan. The designed coilover perch allows adjustment of 4-8” ride height and the RideTech Shocks provide fine shock tuning. Everything has been carefully planned and designed to obtain the best driveability and the easiest installation possible.
- The designed coilover perch allows adjustment of 4-8” ride height and the RideTech Shocks provide fine shock tuning.
- Bolt-in Front Coilover Kit
- Updated suspension geometry for improved performance and ride quality
- Increases ground clearance over factory parts
- Narrowed front track width to allow proper wheel clearances
- Designed for stock or stock replacement brake parts for a '71-72 Spindle
- *REQUIRES '71-72 DISC BRAKE SPINDLE, ONLY INSTALL '71-72 SPINDLES ON THIS KIT, OTHER MODEL YEARS WILL NOT WORK.
- Relocation of wheel in wheel well for a more even look
- Utilizes a power rack and pinion for more responsive steering
- Comes complete with coilovers shocks, power steering unit, tubular upper control arms, tubular lower control arms, and all necessary hardware to complete the installation
- *Kit does not include spindles.
- *Kit ships not assembled.
- Main Crossmember & structural components
- Upper arm frame mounts
- Adjustable Upper Shock Mounts
- Frame "C" Stiffeners
- Engine Mounts
- Upper & Lower Control Arms
- Transmission Crossmember
- Upper & Lower Ball Joints
- Power Steering Rack & Pinion Unit
- Tie Rod Adapter Kit
- RideTech Coilover Shocks
- Hardware & Instructions