1955-1959 Chevy Air Ride Chassis
INTRODUCING GSI’S NEW 1955-1959 Chevy Truck AIR RIDE CHASSIS
- MODERNIZE THE WAY YOUR CLASSIC TRUCK HANDLES WITH SUPERIOR STRENGTH & RIDE QUALITY
- HAND FABRICATED, FULLY WELDED CHASSIS
- MIG & TIG WELDED BY PROFESSIONAL FABRICATORS
DESIGNED FOR 1955-1959 CHEVY & GMC TRUCKS
GSI's Air Ride Chassis is engineered with Optimized Suspension Geometry to minimize camber movement throughout the suspension travel & eliminate bump steer. GSI Lower Control Arm Alignment Cams allow for quick & easy suspension alignment. GSI's Tie Rod Adapter Kit works with the suspension to eliminate bump steer and make alignment easy. Rear is designed to accommodate a wide wheel setup (24”X15” wheels).
The GSI 1955-1959 Air Ride Chassis has been designed and developed using the latest technology available in manufacturing. Laser scanning a chassis is the best way to achieve proper fitment of all chassis components. High quality Amada Laser, CNC laser, and CNC press brake machines ensures all parts will fit together at the welding bench and during installation. We also combine a full CNC Machine shop in house to enable us to manufacture every piece to our strict quality standards.
*Rear axle as pictured is not included in base price.
KIT INCLUDES FULLY WELDED & ASSEMBLED COMPONENTS INCLUDED ON 1955-1959 Chevy CHASSIS:
- Front Airlift D2600 Airbags
- Rear Firestone 9000 Airbags
- Upper and Lower Control Arms
- CPP Modular Drop Spindles
- GSI Tie Rod Adapter Kit
- Chassis Stiffener
- Billet Watt’s Link
- Notch & Bridge
- Frame Rails
- Upper and Lower Ball Joints
- Carrier Bearing Mount
- Mustang II Steering Rack (Aftermarket premium Flaming River steering rack option available)
- SB Engine Mounts (LS Engine Mounts available for purchase)