International Shipping Policy – Terms & Conditions
When you place an order from GSI Machine and Fabrication that is either shipped domestic to a third party for international shipping or direct destination outside of the United States you agree to GSI Machine and Fabrication’s International Shipping Policy - Terms and Conditions. This also applies to all shipments/orders that are shipped domestically and then forwarded to a final destination outside the United States.
Please be aware that it is the customer’s sole responsibility to pay any customs fees, duties, tariffs, taxes, port fees, receiving fees, and any other government fees that may be imposed by your shipping destinations local government. These fees are assessed by your local government and GSI Machine and Fabrication is unable to quote or estimate any of these fees at the time of purchase (with the exception of Australia).
If you, the customer, choose to not accept and/or pick up the package(s) and/or the package(s) is refused, you will be charged for any and all additional fees that are incurred as a result of this refusal, as the package would be abandoned or returned to sender and you will forfeit the right to a refund.
At the point the packages/order is picked-up from GSI Machine and Fabrication by the shipping carrier you agree to not hold GSI Machine and Fabrication responsible for any theft, damage, and/or missing packages. You relinquish the right to pursue any case or refund against GSI Machine and Fabrication in the event of theft and/or stolen, and/or damage, and/or missing packages. You agree to not hold GSI Machine and Fabrication responsible for any theft, damage, and/or missing product that may incur during shipment and/or third party handling. You agree to contact GSI Machine and Fabrication within 48 hours of receiving the package(s) / order to address any shipment issues and/or concerns.
• International shipping rates cover shipping charges only. Please note that duties, taxes, port fees, and carrier brokerage fees are not included in your order amount at checkout (unless noted). Duties and taxes may be due to the parcel carrier upon delivery. These fees will be assessed by the parcel carrier, and must be paid by the order recipient.
• We are approved for duty-free shipments to Australia (opportunity for duty-free to Canada). Please contact us for more information.
• Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
• All rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars (unless noted).
• Majority of our products are made from steel, should your order travel Ocean Freight, you understand and agree to not hold GSI Machine and Fabrication responsible for any rusting on the product. We can coat and prep your order to our best ability to reduce the chance of rusting during shipment (for an additional charge). Products that ship Ocean Freight are boxed & crated and stored in air tight containers below the ship’s deck (average sailing time is approximately 18-20 days from the USA).
• Contact us: When you place an international order, together we can find the most cost effective way to ship your international order. Please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org 1-877-951-1890.
• Customs: customs offices in some countries require the recipient (importer of record) to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
• Countries that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.
Lost & Damaged Packages
Lost and/or damaged packages must be reported as soon as possible to the shipping carrier and GSI Machine and Fabrication. Please document any damage with photos. Once you have reported your lost package(s), we will assist with inquiries and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will provide case assistance as needed. Please research insurance policies prior to purchase and shipment of goods.
You agree to not hold GSI Machine and Fabrication responsible for lost, stolen, and/or damaged packages, and agree that you are not eligible for a refund for lost, stolen, and/or damaged packages. International Shipping carries risk. GSI Machine and Fabrication will handle all lost and/or damaged International Shipping packages on a case-by-case situation at our best discretion. GSI Machine and Fabrication is not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by the customer.
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
USPS’S local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.