1967 - 1972 Chevy C10 Air Ride Chassis
INTRODUCING GSI’S 1967 to 1972 Chevy C10 AIR RIDE CHASSIS will SAVE FABRICATION TIME AND MONEY!
- MODERNIZE THE WAY YOUR CLASSIC TRUCK HANDLES WITH SUPERIOR STRENGTH & RIDE QUALITY
- HAND FABRICATED, FULLY WELDED CHASSIS
- MIG & TIG WELDED BY PROFESSIONAL FABRICATORS
GSI's Air Ride Chassis is engineered with Optimized Suspension Geometry to minimize camber movement throughout the suspension travel & eliminate bump steer. GSI Lower Control Arm Alignment Cams allow for quick & easy suspension alignment. GSI's Tie Rod Adapter Kit works with the suspension to eliminate bump steer and make alignment easy. Rear is designed to accommodate a wide wheel setup (24”X15” wheels).
The GSI 1967 to 1972 Chevy C10 Air Ride Chassis has been designed and developed using the latest technology available in manufacturing. Laser scanning a chassis is the best way to achieve proper fitment of all chassis components. High quality Amada Laser, CNC laser, and CNC press brake machines ensures all parts will fit together at the welding bench and during installation. We also combine a full CNC Machine shop in house to enable us to manufacture every piece to our strict quality standards.
1967 - 1972 CHEVY CHASSIS KIT INCLUDES FULLY WELDED & ASSEMBLED COMPONENTS INCLUDEs:
- Front Airlift D2600 Airbags
- Rear Firestone 9000 Airbags
- NEW! Boxed sheet metal Upper and Lower Control Arms
- GSI Tie Rod Adapter Kit
- Chassis Stiffener
- Billet Watt’s Link
- Notch & Bridge
- Frame Rails
- Upper and Lower Ball Joints
- Carrier Bearing Mount
- Mustang II Steering Rack (Aftermarket premium Flaming River steering rack option available)
- SB Engine Mounts (LS Engine Mounts available for purchase)